One of the most common diseases with which women and girls come to the gynecological clinic is inflammation of the ovaries – Adnexitis.
When suffering from inflammation of the ovaries
It most often affects women between the ages of 18 and 40. This is mainly due to the fact that this disease is caused by various bacteria (gonococci, staphylococci, streptococci, chlamydia, etc.), which are often transmitted through sexual intercourse and improper hygiene. If you are dealing with it for the first time, it is probably an acute inflammation. Therefore, do not hesitate to visit your gynecologist. In case of chronic problems, it can very easily happen that adhesions form on the ovaries and you will not be able to get pregnant. Other complications include pain during menstruation or sexual intercourse or in the lower back area.
Do you know the symptoms of this unpleasant disease?
– pain in the lower abdomen
– general weakness of the organism
– frequent urination
– nausea or vomiting
– fever and chills
If you are also suffering from inflammation of the ovaries, we offer a few tips for supportive treatment.
WARNING! Do not forget to follow your doctor’s advice (antibiotics are usually used when the disease is confirmed)
– apply warm and moist compresses to your lower abdomen
– treat yourself to a sitz bath (infusions from chamomile and mouse tail are suitable)
– Drink yellow-green alchemy tea 3 times a day
– supplement your diet with preparations containing lactobacilli (yogurts with probiotic culture, Nutrolin B tablets, Lactoseven or, for example, Gynoflor)
– don’t forget about bed rest
– you can use analgesics for pain
Text: Katarína Mikuškovičová for Žena.Pravda.sk