Do you suffer from lower abdominal cramps every month, and it lasts for several days? Herbs are also said to banish painful menstruation.
Get rid of period pain
Zuzana (34) also had similar problems. “I’ve had painful menstruation since I was young. Month after month, I “threw” painkillers into myself. I tried all the available medicines and the advice of my grandmothers, nothing helped. I ignored advice like – it will pass after giving birth – because at that time my husband and I already had two children. Only a new gynecologist found out what was the source of my problem. I had a bulging pelvis. After rehabilitation exercises, my problems subsided, but not completely. Only regular use of evening primrose extract and vitamin E solved everything,” added Zuzana.
Almost half of women for any reason (endometriosis, a lot of prostaglandins in the body or diseases of the small pelvis) suffer from painful menstruation. Every 28 days, they experience pain in the lower abdomen, lower back, vomiting or diarrhea.
If this problem bothers you too, this will definitely work:
– Heat helps to relieve cramps. Therefore, try a warm shower, a heated towel, or a hot water bottle or a gel pad heated in the microwave.
– Bet on herbs. Tea made from coriander seed, honeysuckle, ordinary papaya, yellow-green alchemy, mouse tail or gooseberry is very helpful. All you have to do is pour 40 ml of boiling water over 2 tablespoons of the herb. Leave to infuse for approximately 20 minutes. Tea is drunk 3 times a day.
– Regular use of evening primrose extract helps prevent painful menstruation.
– Don’t forget to supplement your diet with magnesium, calcium, magnesium and vitamins E and B6.
– The use of hormonal contraception also reduces painful menstruation.
– They also take analgesics (paralen, ibalgin, algifen, nurofen or panadol femina).
– Sports (calanetics, belly dancing or pilates) also have an excellent effect.
Text: Katarína Mikuškovičová for Žena.Pravda.sk