ŤZP card and parking card. Thanks to the first, you are entitled to a discounted entrance fee, thanks to the second, you do not have to comply with the parking ban.
The application must be submitted to the Department of Assessment Activities of the Labor Office. In the case of a minor child, the parent submits the application. If a natural person cannot submit an application on his own due to his health condition, he can, on his behalf and with his consent and on the basis of a medical certificate from a doctor specializing in general medicine or a doctor specializing in paediatrics, who provides general outpatient care for children and an adult, another person can also submit an application, if he is capable of legal acts.
The card of a physical person with a disability is used to apply for discounts and benefits (for example, in transport, culture, in the area of local taxes). The amount of discounts and benefits is determined by the concerned resorts or specific service providers. It is advisable to find out whether, for example, a specific transporter, organizer of a cultural event, sports event provides discounts or other benefits to holders of a physical person’s ID card.
How to get a license
The office will issue a certificate if it follows from a valid decision on a cash contribution for compensation or from a valid decision on the ID of a physical person with a physical disability that it is a physical person with a physical disability. The card of a person with a disability accompanied by a guide is issued to a person with a disability, if he is dependent on a guide = the help of another person or the help of a dog with special training in ensuring movement, orientation and communication with the social environment.
The application for the issuance of the ID card of a physical person with a physical disability and a card of a physical person with a physical disability with a guide must be submitted to the relevant office of labor, social affairs and family. An authorized person can also apply for a license with an application submitted by electronic means and signed with a guaranteed electronic signature of the authorized person.
The benefits of holding a parking permit are established by Act No. 8/2009 Coll. about road traffic.
Driver of a vehicle with a parking permit:
- can park in a place reserved for vehicles transporting people with disabilities,
- does not have to comply with the parking ban for the necessary time,
- may, if necessary, also enter where the traffic sign indicates that entry is permitted only to a defined circle of vehicles and to the pedestrian zone; at the same time, it must not endanger the safety of road traffic; this authorization does not affect the driver’s obligation to obey the instruction, summons or order of the police officer.
The parking permit of a physical person with a disability is placed in the front part of the vehicle so that its front part is clearly visible for inspection purposes.
How to get a license
The office issues a card to a person with a disability if:
- it follows from the valid decision on the parking permit that he has a disability listed in Annex no. 18 or is dependent on individual transportation by car according to a comprehensive assessment, which was the basis for a valid decision on a monetary allowance for compensation.
- To a person with a disability who, according to a comprehensive assessment, meets the condition of being dependent on individual car transport, the office will issue a parking permit immediately on the basis of their interest in a parking permit (without issuing a decision).
- if a comprehensive assessment was not issued to a person with a disability in the proceedings for a cash allowance for compensation, or it does not imply that a person with a disability is dependent on individual transportation by personal motor vehicle, but is interested in a parking permit, it is necessary to apply in writing to the relevant office of labor, social affairs and family. An authorized person can also apply for a parking permit with an application submitted by electronic means and signed with a guaranteed electronic signature of the authorized person.