Folk medicine recipes are perfectly useful for the prevention of various diseases, strengthening of health and even treatment. Try some of them!
* All celery – roots, stalks and leaves (the root should be at least 1.5 cm in diameter) – is thoroughly washed, ground in a meat grinder and juiced. Take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day before meals. The remaining mass is used for a compress (before applying it, the painful place should be rubbed with vegetable oil). The applied mass is covered with a dense fabric and tied with a wool scarf or scarf. Hold the compress for at least an hour.
Against stiffness in the joints
* Thistle root is washed, dried and ground into powder. Dissolve a tablespoon of the powder in a glass of cold water. Take a dessert spoon half an hour before meals 2 times a day.
* Red rose petals are placed in alcohol. The number of rose petals, the amount of alcohol in teaspoons and the days of steeping should be the same (for example, 10 petals, 10 teaspoons of alcohol, 10 days of steeping). The obtained extract is rubbed on the painful places.
* Ten hops are poured with a glass of water, boiled for 15 minutes, then strained. Use 40 drops 3-4 times a day.
For lowering cholesterol
* Grind 100 g of hawthorn fruit in a meat grinder. The resulting mass is poured with half a liter of vodka and left to stand for 8 days. Use 30-40 drops 3 times a day.
For cleaning blood vessels
* Crush 1 kg of cranberries and 100 g of garlic, mix and leave to stand in a dark place for 12 hours. Then add 0.5 kg of honey, mix and put again in a dark, cool place (can be in the refrigerator) for 2 weeks. Take one tablespoon half an hour before meals.