Apple cider vinegar is a very healthy product that can be used both internally and externally, and it can benefit almost every organ.
Our editor will tell you today why you should rinse your hair with apple vinegar solution.
- nourishes hair roots;
- gives hair softness, shine and silky appearance;
- makes them much smoother;
- accelerates their growth;
- relieves dandruff and itching;
- frees hair from excess fat;
- makes hair thick and strong;
- prevents breakage and splitting of hair ends;
- facilitates hair combing and styling;
- gives hair a bright and expressive color;
- cleans the hair from the remains of hairspray;
- restores the acid and alkali balance of the scalp;
- prevents electrification of hair;
- regenerates the state of cells in the scalp damaged during chemical treatment.
To learn how to use the apple cider vinegar mixture, turn to the next page!