Hair lamination is perfect for those who want to strengthen their hair and make it look beautiful and healthy.
With the help of this natural, homemade hair mask, you will feel like a princess, because your hair will gain unprecedented beauty.
Hair lamination at home
Will be necessary:
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin
- 3 tablespoons of hot water
- 1/2 tablespoon of hair conditioner
- Mix gelatin together with hot water.
- While the mass cools down, wash your hair very thoroughly. Before the hair lamination procedure, the hair must be clean.
- Add well-melted gelatin to your favorite hair conditioner. To get the desired effect, you will need very little balm.
- Apply a gelatin and balm mask to your hair, cover with a shower cap and wrap everything in a towel. The head will need to be wrapped like this for at least one hour.
- After that, wash your hair only with warm water, without shampoo.
If you use this method several times, your hair will gain unprecedented beauty. But the effect will be visible already after the first procedure! The hair will be obedient, soft, shiny, but the split ends will no longer be noticeable.
Be sure to try it yourself and recommend this method to your friends!