Conjure up a holiday for yourself!
- Oat biscuits: 200 g
- Butter: 100 g
- Milk: 600 g
- Eggs: 6 pcs
- Sugar: 100 g
- Potato starch: 10 g
- Vanilla sugar: 26 g
- Gelatin: 40 g
- Strawberries: 500 g
- Sweet cream: 250 g
- For the base, chop cookies and mix them with soft butter. The cookie mass is placed in the bottom of the cake form and put in the refrigerator to harden.
- Swell 25 g of gelatin. For the cream, eggs are beaten with sugar and then potato starch is mixed into the whipped mass. Heat the milk in the pot. When it starts to almost boil, remove the pot from the heat. While stirring the egg mass, add the hot milk gradually, in small portions, until all the milk has been added. Then pour the egg-milk mass back into the pot and put it on a low heat to heat up, stirring the mass without getting fat. When the cream starts to thicken, remove it from the heat and set aside to cool. It is preferable to cover the cream with cling film so that the top layer does not harden.
- When the custard has cooled, whip the sweet cream with 2 tablespoons of vanilla sugar and stir the cooled custard into the whipped mass. Melt the gelatin in a water bath and mix it into the cream.
- Remove the cake form from the refrigerator and pour the cream on the cookies in a thin layer. Put the cake form in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. After that, take the cake form out of the refrigerator and put silicone molds in it. To prevent them from floating, pour beans or something else into the molds (Beans are not for eating, only for weight!). Pour the remaining cream around the molds and put the cake in the refrigerator for at least three to four hours or even overnight.
- Swell about 15 g of gelatin. Some strawberries are left for decoration, the rest are blended. If necessary, add sugar to taste. Melt the swollen gelatin and mix it into the strawberry mass.
- Remove the cake form from the refrigerator, carefully remove the silicone molds and fill the empty spaces with blended strawberries. The cake is put back in the refrigerator so that the strawberry mass also hardens.
- When the strawberry mass has hardened, decorate the cake with strawberries.
Add a comment →