A monotonous diet is one of the causes of digestive problems, and at the same time mood.
Even tasty syrniki can get boring if you serve them for breakfast every day. In order not to limit yourself in cottage cheese desserts, you can bake cookies.
– Cottage cheese – 200 g
– Flour – 350 g + for working with dough
– Sugar – 50 g
– Butter – 80 g
– Egg – 1 pc.
– Baking powder – 1 tsp.
1. In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, egg, sugar and melted butter. Mix until you get a homogeneous mass.
2. Then sift the flour and add the baking powder, knead the dough. The finished dough should be soft and should not stick to your hands.
3. Divide it into 4 parts and roll each part into a layer about 0.5 cm thick. We cut out cookies of any shape – cookie cutters or a regular cup.
4. We cover the baking sheet with parchment, grease with vegetable oil, lay out the blanks and bake the cookies in the oven at 180 degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
Let cool and serve to the table.